Terms and Conditions of Use
We do everything possible to ensure that the information on our website is as accurate as possible, but in that context we must depend on the providers of the training courses and education programmes. Please read the following statements for more information about the use of this website and how we handle your data.
The use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions and limitations. By viewing and using the information contained on this website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The data contained on this website are intended as general information and may be changed without any further notification.
We exercise all due care in composing and maintaining our website, and we use only sources that we consider reliable. However, we cannot guarantee that the information offered is correct, complete and up to date or that the website will operate without any error and/or interruption. You cannot derive any rights from the information offered.
The information offered is not intended to replace expert advice. Use of the information offered without any verification or further advice is at the user’s own risk and expense.
The user of this site is not permitted to communicate, duplicate or disseminate the information without our written permission.
If you consult a third party’s page via this website (by clicking on a link), please note that that information is provided by the third party named on that page. We do not accept any liability for the content of the information contained on those sites.
How does Springest rank search results?
Springest helps you find and compare the best courses and training. On this page we provide you with information about how our search results are established. The ranking of the search results on Springest is completely determined by algorithms. The following parameters are relevant to the algorithms:
- The completeness of the information: the more complete the information is about the education and training offered, the higher it is in the ranking. By information we mean, for example: have concrete start dates been entered?
- The experiences of (former) participants: the more and higher the ratings, the higher the training or trainer ranks.
- The registration options for a course or training. If you can register directly for the education or training or if you can request information, the education or training will be ranked higher.
- Relevance: the better the description of the study program or training matches your search query, the higher it will rank.
- Findability: if the subject of the education or training appears in the title, it will appear higher in the ranking when the subject concerned is searched.
The extent to which these parameters affect the ranking can vary per search query. The relative importance of the parameters to each other is automatically adjusted based on the potential results, so the exact weighting of each parameter cannot be accurately represented.
Providers on Springest cannot directly influence the ranking of the search results through payment. However, courses or training courses for which a direct registration or requesting information via Springest is possible, will be ranked higher than a training course that lacks these options. These are services for which the provider pays Springest.
Did you subscribe to a course or training?
Click to download the Terms and Conditions that apply to any purchase made through our website.
5,806 reviews from participants
We help you develop yourself.
Springest is the site where you find anything you need to keep learning. For individuals and organisations. Read reviews from other participants and get help from our learning advisors.