Compare 421 Communication training courses
Need a custom training programma? Request a proposal from multiple learning providers for in-house training.
- Aggression Management (1)
- Body Language (14)
- Broadcasting Studies (1)
- Business Communication (8)
- Business Writing (30)
- Communication Management (9)
- Communication Skills (25)
- Conversation Skills (3)
- (Creative) Thinking (16)
- Cultural Differences (11)
- Customer centric communication (1)
- Customer complaint handling (31)
- Dealing with Difficult People (19)
- Effective Communication (9)
- Effective meeting skills (8)
- External Communication (1)
- Feedback Skills (16)
- Group Behaviour (1)
- Intercultural Communication (4)
- Internal Communication (3)
- Job Search Skills (22)
- Listening Skills (3)
- Non-verbal communication (7)
- Personal Impact (5)
- Persuasion & Influencing (27)
- Presentation Skills (21)
- Proofreading (3)
- Public Relations (PR) (20)
- Public speaking & presentation (94)
- Report Writing (18)
- Spelling & Grammar (32)
- Telephone Skills (7)
- Visual Communication (2)
Communication is a broad term and has many different facets. However the main process always consists of the same three basic, but essential, parts, i.e. a sender, a message and a recipient. Since there are many ways for a sender to encode and send information, and for a recipient to decode this information, it is vital to know about different approaches for different situations.
Springest provides an overview of communication training courses starting from the core, i.e. written and verbal communication, extending their reach to aspects such as proof reading, persuasion and public speaking, to the point of addressing specific disciplines being Public Relations and customer centric communication.
"The training was great, l learnt a lot though there wasn't enough time for repeated immediate practice.
The trainers were all doing their best to make everyone understand.
No team member was left behind." - 2019-09-16 16:55
"The training was great, l learnt a lot though there wasn't enough time for repeated immediate practice. The trainers were all doing their … read full review - 2019-09-16 16:55